FurShows is a geo cultural archive and soon to be streaming service.
FurShows is run by Velivian Fesothe, Kilynn Tor, and Anthropomorphic Creators for your viewing pleasure.
We’re building the anthropomorphic fandoms number 1 video archive and streaming service, browse videos, movies, shows, music, trailers, and profiles, from studios and creators from around the world, translated and dubbed into your language (coming soon). Follow our social media to keep updated on our platform roll-outs, movie and show news releases, and to view all anthropomorphic entertainment and shows from your favourite anthropomorphic creators, from around the globe.
FurShows promotes videos and media content to furries and anthropomorphic fans, and children from around the world.
What we’ll be doing:
- Providing news updates from creators, and on new movies and show releases relevant to our audience, syndicated across web, apps, and the metaverse and on a subsidiary website FurPortal News.
- Providing all creators with an integrated @fursho.ws email address.
- We’re building a translation and dubbing team in order to target and retain a global audience.
- We’re developing a metaverse viewer called viewer verse.
- We’re developing bots called Furry Observer.
- Expanding into providing paid streaming services by working with small and large studios producing suitable content.
- We’re building our own adverts network like YouTube, Twitch, and or Crunchyroll to provide a regular source of income for partner creators.
- Videos we host that provide advert revenue payments will be restricted to partner creators only, to ensure only high quality content is promoted. We may at a later date open it up like YouTube.
- Creating a subsidiary called Glow Raiser to provide equipment and resources to help furry creators and studios make and develop content.
FurShows aims to own a a subsidiary news website called FurPortal.
FurShows aims to own a subsidiary that acts as a social enterprise called Glow Raiser that takes reinvested profits, funding, and ad-revenue to help anthropomorphic creators and studios make and develop content by providing equipment and resources, and with their permission shares those created works with the furry fandom and anthropomorphic fans through this entertainment website and it’s associated apps.
A brief history of FurShows
Fesothe purchased the domain furshows.com on the 03-01-2017Read more
Fesothe sets up the first website prototype via Blogger, using a sora template this website lasted around 2 years.Read more
The LOT Network
FurShows joins The Lot Network on the 19 April 2021Read more
FurShows announces the name for its social enterprise subsidiary, Glow Raiser.Read more
FurShows announces the name for its news subsidiary, FurPortal News. If I haven't already mentioned it, I can't find that I have on Twitter. The second subsidiary we plan to register will be Furportal News. https://t.co/OydIZ5BnXs originally a blog by @Fesothe it will become a full business. — FurShows…Read more